Dr. Renwei HUANG
Dr. Renwei Huang (黄仁伟) is currently the Vice President of Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences and Director of the SASS Institute of History. He is also the Secretary General of World Forum on China Studies, Vice President of China National Association for International Studies, Vice President of China Association of America Studies, and President of Shanghai Association of American Studies. For over 30 years, Dr. Huang has dedicated his time to research on American history, Sino-U.S. relations, the mainland relations with Taiwan, global governance, international economic relations as well as the rise of China.
- Huang, Renwei, et al.. Promoting Reform through Opening Up, Shanghai: Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences Press, 2014.
- Huang, Renwei and Liu, Jie. New Theories of National Sovereignty, Beijing: Shi Shi Publishing House, 2004.
- Huang, Renwei. The Time and Space of China’s Rise, Shanghai: Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences Press, 2002.
- Huang, Renwei. “America Will Have to Accept the Rise of China”, originally published in Huanqiu (China) on 26 Mar 2015, translated from Chinese by Winnie Xiao and edited by Bora Mici. WatchingAmerica, April 7, 2015.
- Huang, Renwei. “Divergent Worldviews, Shared Future”, Beijing Review, No. 9, February 26, 2015.
- Huang, Renwei. “The Rebalance of U.S. Asian Strategy and China’s Strategic Advantage”, CIR, September/October 2012, pp. 91-93.
- Huang, Renwei. “Inter-Asian Relations: A View from China“, Report from the international seminar “The Implications of China’s Rise for Asia and Europe”, The Finnish Institute of International Affairs The Foreign Affairs Committee of the Parliament of Finland, 6 April 2006, pp. 1-4.
- Zhang, Zongli and Huang, Renwei, “A Historical Perspective on an Understanding of Trends in Chinese-US Relations”, Journal of Social Sciences, No. 9, 1996.